Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Tomorrow, More Things Change

So I got through today. It honestly wasn't too great. Though I tried to make things better toward the end. I walked around campus a bit and figured some things out. Then I went and priced most of my books. So later on I went to this rental place and rented five books for four classes, and I went to mail my latest novel to Chase.
Tomorrow I have communications at 8am. It's supposed to be a really cool class and I think it will be. I just hope I'm not too tired. Then I'm going to try and sit in on a foundations class so I don't have to take it online. Then I'll have to drop my art propaganda class. It seems cool, but it's totally unnecessary.
So I also went to dairy queen today with my roommates Lizzie, Bobbie, and Allie, ad Lizzie's two friends. It was pretty fun. Then when we got back I headed over to kj's because I told her early that I would come over.
Well, hopefully tonight will end well and tomorrow will be better. I've decided I'm going completely crazy and losing my mind. But I guess, there's not much I can do. So we'll see where tomorrow takes us. I'm going to make some toast now since kj has a toaster, and I have homemade jam, and some yummy bread.
So tomorrow should be interesting.

And that's a day in the life of Natalya.

No comments:

Post a Comment