Monday, January 3, 2011

second try

So I've been super busy in life lately. Right now I'm in washington until april, since I'm off track at school. I haven't emailed chase in super long, so I felt super bad, but I finally emailed him yesterday which was good cause he replied today. And it was pretty long, for him. :)

So I'm staying at Jessicas right now, but I'm getting ready to move out today I think and go stay where my moms staying.

New years was pretty fun. I got to go up to Port Townsend, and to Seattle. Super pretty...both places. So I was really happy. We went to some dance and then watched the fireworks from the space needle. (Kj, Britt, Aaron, Pax, and I) (Aarons sis Molly was there too, and some other kids) It was super sweet, and I wore a dress baha which is very not me, but it was cool lol.

Today Keturah is coming over after pierce. Then we're gunna kick it. Go to the gym. And take my stuff over to dupont and help me move in hopefully. lol I don't think it'll be too difficult. At least I hope not.

Well that's all for now.

 The Gang.....of New Years
 Seattle :)
Port Townsend.

No comments:

Post a Comment