Wednesday, February 9, 2011

MY Aaron, MY Club

Bahahahahahaha.
"You are a sell out, but you couldn't even do that right."

So today was boring, and LAZY. Beyond reason. Then I went a did a baby workout, but ended up doing 90 squats and now my legs hurt....baha:( That's what I get lol...
But it'll be nice, and maybe it will motivate me more. Hopefully so. Baha, so Aaron told me something because we're skyping and I commented on it on his facebook baha and it's funny because no one else understands, so now we're fighting, publicly. It's great. And funny because I don't fight.. This is fun. Changin things up a bit. I suppose. So uhh, my legs hurt.

Aaron smhaaron. Who's carin?
Tahaha...

I better do something tomorrow. Go out and look for stuff. EAT HEALTHY :) Mmm. And go to Kent later, baha yayy! Okee well..

That's all.




Ps,
If Aaron takes this too far, I will murder.

No comments:

Post a Comment